BLAZER + METALLICS

Hey guys! I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve last updated my blog, but I’m finally back with some NEW content! Last year till now I took a step back from social media to rebuild my life and really find myself again. If you guys didn’t know, last year I went through a really rough breakup after 5 years of being with him. I went through some real s**t and  today I’m so happy to say I’m in a better place! I’m beyond excited to be back and really let you guys in on my life again.

Fall is officially here and as much as I love summer, something about layering when the temperature drops makes me so happy. Over the weekend I did a little shopping and added this blazer and silver booties to my collection. I love wearing basic pieces that I already own and pairing it with bold accessories. How do you guys feel about the metallic trend? Would you wear it? or pass on it? I personally love it and I couldn’t be happier with these pieces that I scored for under $40 each.

Share:

31 Comments

1. Julia
    October 24, 2017 / 2:32 pm

Cute outfit! Where your bag from btw??

October 24, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Hi Julia,

My bag is from Zara. I recently got it and I believe it was less than $30. I love that it looks just like the Chanel bag that I’ve been wanting =D.

2. October 24, 2017 / 2:43 pm

Love this fall look so much! I like how you combined brighter colours that work so well together but still fit the fall vibe!

October 24, 2017 / 3:04 pm

Thank you so much, Florence! I seriously LOVE fall fashion so much! I can’t wait till it cools down here in LA for us to layer up.

3. Cat
    October 24, 2017 / 3:02 pm

Shoes!!! Love the whole outfit 🙂

October 24, 2017 / 3:22 pm

Thank you so much Cat!

October 24, 2017 / 3:23 pm

Thank you Katie. I hope you’re having a great day.

4. October 24, 2017 / 3:20 pm

Can I just come and shop your wardrobe please?!?! I need everything! 🖤🖤🖤

October 24, 2017 / 3:25 pm

I would love that! I’m thinking of doing a closet sale on poshmark, depop, or storenvy soon. Have you used any of those platforms before?

• October 24, 2017 / 7:03 pm

A closet sale would be an awesome idea! I’ve used both storenvy and Poshmark. Both are easy to customize, the only down side I would say about Poshmark, is when you sell and item, they take a percentage of your sale. On a positive note, they take care of shipping label and customers can make an offer. I didn’t have any issues with storenvy.

Good luck!
        P.s – I’m loving the way you styled this outfit!

October 24, 2017 / 8:16 pm

Thank you so much for your input, Rochelle. I will definitely sell on poshmark or storeenvy. I Definitely need to clean out my closet and sell my pre-loved clothes and shoes. And thank you so much for your sweet commment =D.

• Lyla
            October 24, 2017 / 8:43 pm

Can you do a closet sale in LA soonsie too, I made it out to your closet sale twice now and it was so cool.

5. October 24, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Love love your style, I follow your ig account and everything there is fabulous!

October 24, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Thank you so much Marisela! This means so much to me!!!

6. Samantha Huynh
    October 24, 2017 / 5:06 pm

I love the metallic boots and blazer! They are so affordable too! And last but not least, I’m glad that you are doing better and at a good place! ♥️

October 24, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Thanks Sam! I am so much happier now =D. Have you bought any fall trends yet? What are you loving?

7. Uyen
    October 24, 2017 / 6:10 pm

Obsessed with the blazer! It’s perfect for fall and winter! Especially for us who love in FL and CA where it doesn’t get too cold!

October 24, 2017 / 8:12 pm

I agree! Since we live in warmer places where our winter is 50-60 degrees a blazer would be perfect =D. Did you get a chance to buy any fall pieces yet?

8. October 24, 2017 / 7:50 pm

Really love the shoes! I’m liking the metallic trend, but I don’t think I can pull it off well Lol. I agree with Jia’s comment too! Love your outfits so much! Poshmark would be awesome 😀

October 24, 2017 / 8:11 pm

I definitely think you can pull off the metallic trend. I see so many girls wear it and it looks amazing on everyone! And thank you for your feedback on poshmark.I think I might reactivate my poshmark and sell my preloved clothes and shoes on there =D.

9. October 24, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Welcome back! I love fall for layering too! Love everything about your outfit.. literally!! Love the blazer, the bag, and the shoes. I’ve always loved metallic shoes so I’m glad they’re having a major moment now!

October 24, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Thank you so much Charnay! Have you picked up any metallic pieces yet?

10. Vickie le
    October 24, 2017 / 11:16 pm

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you take these photos! Super cute! And I am so glad that you’re back on social media! One of my few favorite bloggers! Hope you find the happiness you deserve!

October 24, 2017 / 11:25 pm

Of course not! I took these photos around Arts District in Downtown LA. Just google Urth Cafe in Arts District and it will take you here. I usually like to walk around this area to explore, there are some really cute corners and alleyways. I’m also planning on doing a blogpost with my favorite places to shoot in LA. I’ll try my best to get it up ASAP.

11. Sarah C
    October 25, 2017 / 6:11 am

Hi Linh!

I’ve been following you for awhile now and have always been inspired by your outfits. I love this outfit you put together and the color scheme you were going with. Even though I loved your blonde/silver hair phase, I looove that you went to black hair. I feel like it makes your outfits more bold and the colors pop more, if that makes sense

October 28, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Thank you so much! The blonde/silver was fun but I think black suits me a lot better. My hair is so damaged from all the bleach.

12. Kristie Tan
    October 25, 2017 / 9:22 am

Glad to know you are doing a lot better and in a happier place now! I love the way you styled this outfit! Definitely need those boots in my life!

October 28, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Yasss girl! You need these boots in your life! It’s the hottest trend and it looks good on almost everyone! If you end up getting it please tag me. I would love to see how you wore them.

13. Helen N Nguyen
    October 25, 2017 / 1:20 pm

You definitely inspired me to dress up this morning!

October 28, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I’m glad I can inspire you with this look =D. This comment seriously made my day!