WHAT I USED – Beyond The Zone (Tropical Texture Fast-Dry Salt Spray) // Beyond The Zone (Flexible Hold Hair Spray)
While this post is sponsored by Sally Beauty, all ideas and opinions expressed here are my own!
Since I’ve been coloring my hair so much in the past few months, my hair stylist suggested that I try to lay off any heat that would damage my hair more. I’ve tried a few ways to style my hair without using any heat and so far my favorite look to do is the effortless beachy waves. Here’s how I style my hair in a few easy steps using Beyond The Zone products that you can get at your local Sally Beauty.
1. To prep my hair, I start by washing it the night before. I normally just use shampoo and skip on the conditioner (this helps my hair hold the waves a little better).
2. I then twist my slightly damp hair from the root to the ends tightly and start forming a low bun. I let my hair dry naturally overnight while I sleep.
3. In the morning I undo my little bun and shake out all the messy beachy waves I created.
4. I spray on some BTZ Beach Head Tropical Texture Fast-Dry Salt Spray to create some texture in my hair. This will help me achieve the effortless style that I want without having to spend the day at the beach.
5. After the sea salt spray, I spritz on some BTZ Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray to hold my waves in place for the day.
I’ll be wearing this simple look a lot this summer. I hope you all enjoyed this style. Give it a try and be sure to tag me in your photos so I can see all of your beachy wavy hair.
Many thanks to Sally Beauty for sponsoring today’s post and allowing me to share my summer beauty secrets!