BEACH BUM

Top – thrifted // shorts – one teaspoon // booties – steve madden // bag & necklace – urban outfitters // sunglasses – raybans

I took a daycation trip to Santa Monica and it was seriously what I needed!!! Its my go to place to eat, shop, and take a stroll on the pier and beach all in the same day. I always have the best time when coming here because I get to enjoy the amazing weather and I always score super cute stuff when I go shopping here!! If you guys haven’t been to Santa monica pier and third street promenade then you guys are missing out!! Anyways here is what I wore. Its super comfy and casual and since I came here to shop and not ready layout on the beach I wore booties instead of sandals. I hope you guys have a great weekend!!! Thanks for reading!

Shop similar items below :

Share:

1. April 7, 2014 / 9:11 am

Love your style! Santa Monica looks beautiful!

xxkelly

2. April 8, 2014 / 1:32 am

Love the outfit! Was wondering where the booties you're wearing are from? The Steve Madden ones that are linked are different

3. April 8, 2014 / 1:39 am

thanks kelley!! if u ever get a chance to visit u should go. its so pretty there. i need to take more pics next time i go back =D

4. April 8, 2014 / 1:42 am

i know right! its always so much fun going there and thanks madision! ur always so sweet! love u!!!!!

5. April 8, 2014 / 1:45 am

hi and thank you! the booties are from steve madden as well but i bought it on clearance a few months back and i cant find them online to link it so i decided to link a similar one. I don't know the name of it but its pony hair with a gold toe cap. hope this helps.

6. April 9, 2014 / 2:55 am

super cute as always, loving the fringe bag so so so much !

xTammy