Spring has sprung and there are a flock new trends to try out, but don’t go running to the mall yet. There are pieces you may already have in your closet that you can remix into your wardrobe this season. Here are some of my favorite classic pieces and how to style them for Spring:
1. LIGHTWEIGHT TRENCH- A must- have for any wardrobe, this classic coat is a way to elevate any outfit. The streamlined style is flattering on different body types and can transition through different seasons. This is one of those investment pieces I think everyone should have in their closet, I’m loving this one from Jigsaw London.
2. WHITE BLOUSE- Another versatile classic I love for Spring (and any season for that matter), a crisp white blouse can be worn alone with a denim skirt and loafers, or it’s a great layering staple to add to your wardrobe.
3. ATHLETIC TROUSERS- The athleisure trend is still going strong and this pair of Jigsaw London trousers are one of my favorite new Spring pieces. Dress them up for the office or throw on a tee and sneakers for a casual look.
4. SINGLE STRAP HEELS- A neutral-colored single strap heel is a great addition to any outfit. The classic shape is super flattering and elongates your legs, plus the can quickly amp up your jeans and tee for a night out.
5. COLORED LENSES- This 90’s favorite trend is back in a big way. From pale blue to bright pink, these colorful sunnies are everywhere this Spring. My go-to’s have to be this yellow tinted classic aviator pair from QUAY.