Doing something different on my blog and thought it would be fun to do a “20 Facts About Me.” I thought it would be a good idea for you guys to get to know be a little better. Here are a few questions that I received though Snapchat, Emails, and Instagram, so if you guys are interested than keep on reading.
1. My name is Linh Nguyen (and yes I’m full Vietnamese!).
2. I live in Los Angeles (born and raised).
3. I have a dog named Miso Soup.
4. Before I became a full time blogger I’ve had serval jobs in the food industry as well as retail.
A few of my many jobs were:
-Barista (for coffee and boba)
-Worked at Victoria Secret, Cathy Jeans Shoes, Subway, etc.
-I was a preschool teacher as well an an after school tutor
5. I love brunch! (if you follow me on instagram and this is an obvi fact!).
6. I enjoy hiking a lot.
7. I was a tomboy growing up so I felt like I wasn’t the type of girl a guy would ask out on a date.
8. My first kiss was at 17 or 18 years old (I know I’m kind of a late bloomer).
9. I’m a long-term relationship type of girl.
10. I’m 5’7 but I’ve been told I’m pretty tall for an asian girl, I think I’m pretty average.
11. I have four sisters (and yes my dad is pretty sad he didn’t have a boy. He says we make him broke lols).
12. I don’t have any tattoos but I’ve gotten my belly pierced (which got infected the next day and scared pretty bad).
13. I’ve never broken a bone in my body.
14. My first concert was Usher and I loved it.
15. My guilty please is going to Mc Donalds at midnight. I usually order a 20 piece chicken nuggets, large fries, and a double cheese burger. Its just so damn good at night.
16. My favorite city to visit every year is New York.
17. If I wasn’t a blogger I think I would probably be doing something with social media.
18. I studied International Business in college.
19. Reasons for that was I wanted to travel around the world. Who would of thought this tied together with what I’m doing now.
20. So far I’ve only been to New York, Seattle, Oregon, Hawaii, and Vietnam. I hope to travel more this year.
If you guys want to ask me anything else then please feel free to leave a comment down below and I will answer them in my next Q&A post. I hope you guys got to know me a little bit better after reading this.